Brushed coated aluminum panels have been in high demand over the last few years, this is because of the fact that brushed coated panels present quite diverse options with consistent features. One of the biggest advantages of brushed panels is the fact that they come out in a variety of colors . The usage of brushed panels in kitchens and rooms is also common.
The main features
1. Brushed aluminum composite panels are well known for their features such as excellent fireproof properties, sound insulation, strength & durability, surface flatness and smoothness.
2. Compared with the single-layer aluminum panel,it has a large elastic limit and is not easily deformed,and can maintain good flatness performance for a long time in a natural state without much external force.
3. The rich color and pattern design meets the coordination of adapting to different environmental requirements,adapting different architectural styles to the environment,the color chosen is harmonious with the environment, achieving perfect unity in overall artistic effect, giving people a bright and beautiful visual enjoyment.
4. The aluminum and plastic core materials in the discarded aluminum composite panel can be 100% recycled and have low environmental load.
The most common applications of brushed aluminum panel would be the usage in wall boards & ceilings for tunnels, billboards & signs, used in manufacturing of bodies of cars and ships, interior and external wall claddings.
Since the aluminum composite panel is composed of two materials with completely different properties, it not only retains the main characteristics of the original component material, but also overcomes the original component material Insufficient, and obtained many excellent material properties.
1. Aluminum alloy sheet thickness:
0.06mm, 0.08mm, 0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.18mm, 0.21mm, 0.23mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.33mm, 0.35mm, 0.4mm, 0.45mm, 0.5 mm
Thickness: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
Width: 1220mm, 1500mm
Length: 2440mm, 3200mm, 4000mm, 5000mm (maximum: 6000mm)
Standard size: 1220mm x 2440mm, non-standard size can be provided according to customer requirements.
3. Weight: 5.5kg/㎡ based on 4mm thickness
4. Surface coating:
Front: Aluminum alloy plate coated with fluorocarbon resin (PVDF) and polyester resin (PE) baking varnish
Back: Aluminum alloy plate coated with polyester resin paint
Surface treatment: PVDF and PE resin roll baking treatment
5. Core material: flame-retardant core material, non-toxic polyethylene
1) The processing craft of brushed composite panel is a kind of manufacturing process that repeatedly uses sandpaper to scrape out wires on the surface of the aluminum composite panel.
2) The process is mainly divided into three parts: degrease, the sand mill and water scrubbing. In the wire drawing process of the aluminum composite panel, after the anode processing, the special skin membrane technology will generate an epithelial layer, which contains metal, on the surface of the aluminum composite panel, making each tiny wire is clearly visible, thus showing gloss on the matte metallic.
3) Nowadays more and more aluminum composite panel products have adopted wire drawing craft on the surface of the aluminum panel to make it beautiful and corrosion resistant.