The wood grain color highlights the concept of green and environmentally friendly life, and reflects a high-end and luxurious architectural style, which relieves the stress of urbanites after work. Many places like cafes, leisure clubs and other places use wood grain boards. Wood grain boards are moderately priced, durable, moisture-proof and waterproof, and have high plasticity. Now they have become the darling of many designers.
The main features
1. Light weight, good rigidity, high strength.
2. Using PVDF fluorocarbon paint, it can be used for 25 years without fading.
3. The aluminum plate can be processed into a variety of complex geometric shapes such as plane, arc and spherical surface by adopting the process of processing first and then spraying paint.
4. The advanced electrostatic spraying technology makes the paint and the aluminum plate adhere uniformly, with various colors and large selection space.
5. The non-adhesiveness of the fluorine coating film makes it difficult for contaminants to adhere to the surface, and it has good cleanliness.
6. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory, and the construction site does not need to be cut, and it can be fixed on the frame.
7. Aluminum plates can be recycled 100%, which is different from decorative materials such as glass, stone, ceramics, and aluminum-plastic panels, and has a high residual value.
Component of aluminum panel
(1) The aluminum veneer is mainly made of 1100 series or 3003 series aluminum alloy plates, which are processed by bending, welding,reinforcing ribs and riveted angles.
(2) Surface coating: PVDF coatings are used for outdoor applicaion, and mill finish or powder coatings are for indoor decoration.
(3) The thickness of the outdoor aluminum veneer is 2.0mm,2.5mm or 3mm;for interior decoration or ceiling,thinner aluminium veneer 1.0mm or 1.5mm are OK.
The aluminum veneer is suitable for the decoration of interior and exterior walls, lobby facades, awnings, column decorations, elevated corridors, pedestrian bridges, elevator edging, balconies, advertising signs, indoor shaped ceilings, etc.