Aluminum veneer refers to a building decoration material that is processed by fluorocarbon spraying technology after chromization and other treatments. Fluorocarbon coating mainly refers to polyvinylidene fluoride resin (KANAR500), divided into three types: primer, topcoat and varnish.
The main features
1. Beautiful appearance and various colors for choice
2. Various standard and wide choice perforations
3. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings and other interior / exterior finishes
4. Flexible and able to create a seamless transition from ceiling to wall
5. Fireproof, shock resistant, scratch resistant, anti - corrosion, thermo stability and good weather resistance
6. Sound –Absorbing, Sound –Proof, ECO-friendly
7. Clear edges and minimized gaps between tiles greatly improve aesthetic effects
Material and Construction
The aluminum veneer curtain wall is made of high-quality high-strength aluminum alloy plates, and its usual thickness is 2.0, 2.5,3.0, the model is 1001 series, 3003 series, the status is H24. Most conventional materials,The large size is 1300mmX4000mm.
The stiffener is connected with the electric welding screw behind the board surface, making it a solid whole, extremely Greatly enhance the strength and rigidity of the aluminum veneer curtain wall, and ensure the flatness in long-term use And earthquake resistance.
The aluminum veneer is suitable for the decoration of interior and exterior walls, lobby facades, awnings, column decorations, elevated corridors, pedestrian bridge, elevator edging, balconies, advertising signs, indoor shaped ceilings, etc.